Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Coconut Oil cleansing tastebuds

I am back to tell more good things about Coconut Oil

I have been swishing with coconut oil for several months now and I have noticed big changes in the way food tastes. I can really taste how horrible fast food tastes along with processed foods of any kind. 

Its like now all of the crappy food out there tastes crappy! LOL But seriously it does. I once liked processed foods. But now I do not. I did fall off the wagon of good foods for about a week but none of it tasted good. I know what you are thinking now. Why did you eat it then?

Good question. I don't know. That is my only answer. But I can seriously tell you if you swish daily with Unrefined Coconut Oil for 20 minutes and spit it out you will notice a BIG CHANGE IN THE WAY FOOD TASTES.

Give it a shot. It can do nothing but GOOD THINGS for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment