Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I fell off the wagon

I have confirmed my deepest fear about wheat. I cannot digest it properly.

For the past week or so I have eaten the dreaded wheat. I wanted to see if I am actually what I think I am. Not digesting wheat properly and also it makes me itch!

I have been eating wheat for the past week and ugh! It is so bad that I know now I can never eat it again.

I will be honest with you. I just wanted a pot pie. This is something I once ate as a kid and remember loving it so much. What was wrong with me?

I bought not one package of pot pies but 2! Inside each box were 4, so in total I had 8 pot pies over the course of about a week. 

I also had 4 slices of pizza that I ate in the course of 2 days. Thats not all. I also had some of those frozen cookies that you just stick in the oven? 

Torture is all I can say. It left me feeling down and I had problems with digestion. It was horrible.

I feel like I fell off the wagon! But instead of alcohol it was wheat that I went back to.

Never again. Tomorrow I am getting some organic apples and some fresh green beans and some organic tangerines..I have never had organic tangerines so I am excited about that. I am also getting some NY strips. 

For dessert? Some extra dark chocolate.

I do not want to put my body under such torture again. And, the pot pies were not as I remembered. They didn't taste that good at all. 

Im getting back on the wagon of no wheat and no processed foods.  Just when I was noticing a visible change in my body, I messed up but we all do and then we get back up and do the right thing. 

At least that is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment